Term – II – Examination
Guidelines for Online Test
- The online assessment is very simple to get through. Mock Tests for the same are available on the website for children to get more familiar with it. It is compulsory that children must go through the Mock Test before their days of commencement of examination.
- The assessment will be based only on the Term 2 syllabus.
- Parents are requested to go through the syllabus, assignments, and video lessons that have been shared earlier.
- Assessment will be available only for a limited time-slot as per the schedule given for each subject.
- Timing: Grade Nursery to Grade 7th: 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm
- For the Section ‘A’ objective type questions, students will have to select the correct answer from the options of answers given for each question.
Grade Nursery to Grade K.G: 20 Objective types
Grade Ist to Grade 4th: 10 Objective types and Descriptive types -20 marks.
Grade 5th to Grade 7th: 20 Objective types and Descriptive types- 30 marks.
Students can access the objective types from 4 pm from section A. The questions for descriptive types can be downloaded from the next section on completion of section A. Descriptive answers in section ‘B’ are to be written on A4 size papers. The exam finishes at 6 pm. The photos of each page must be shared through the website. Hence, children are advised to take Mock test in advance.
- Both Section A: OBJECTIVE TYPE and Section B: DESCRIPTIVE TYPE are compulsory.
- All questions are compulsory and must be answered.
- EXAM Roll No: Coordinators will distribute the unique exam roll No to each child.
- Students are advised to take the mock tests for practice. These are available on the school website till the examination commencement date.
- Students are supposed to fill in their correct information like Examination ID/ Email id/name/ section & admission number. This information is mandatory for the test.
- The students should not use any of their textbooks, course notes, or take any help from the parent for answering during the assessment. However, for lower classes, parents can read the questions to their wards.
- The assessment must be completed within the allotted time slot.
- Before appearing for the Online Test, parents are requested to make necessary preparations like checking their devices, restarting or rebooting, shutting down all other applications like email, etc to optimize the available internet speed.
- Do not resize or minimize the browser window as it might affect the submission of the exam.
- The exam must be completed in one sitting. It cannot be opened again after the final submission.
- Do not forget to click the “Submit” button in the bottom right corner once the test is done with.
i) In no case, will any examination be rescheduled. You are directed to make all possible efforts to attempt the examination as per the schedule.
ii) The results will be declared, PTM will be held and printed report cards will be issued after the exams. Separate schedule will be provided for these.