Second Unit Test – from 1st OCT: 2020
Guidelines for Online Test
- The online assessment is very simple to get through. Mock Tests for the same are available on the website for children to get more familiar with it.
- The assessment will be based only on the 2nd unit syllabus.
- Parents are requested to go through the syllabus, assignments, and video lessons that have been shared earlier.
- Assessment will be available only for a limited time-slot as per the schedule given for each subject.
Grade 1st to Grade 4th: 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm
Grade 5th to Grade 10th: 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm
- For the Section ‘A’ objective type questions, students will have to select the correct answer from the options of answers given for each question.
Grade 1 to Gr 4th: 30 Objective type questions.
Grade 5th to Grade 10th: 20 Objective types and 30 Descriptive types.
Students can access the objective types from 4 pm from section A. The questions for descriptive types can be downloaded from the next section on completion of section A. Descriptive answers in section ‘B’ are to be written on A4 size papers. The exam finishes at 6 pm. The photos of each page must be shared with the concerned teacher through email. The Email ids are given on the question papers as well as the date sheet under each subject.
- Both Section A: OBJECTIVE TYPE and Section B: DESCRIPTIVE TYPE are compulsory.
- EXAM Roll No: Coordinators will distribute the unique exam roll No to each child.
- Students are advised to take the mock tests for practice. These are available on the school website.
- All questions are compulsory and must be answered.
- Students are supposed to fill in their correct information like Examination ID/ Email id/name/ section & admission number. This information is mandatory for the test.
- The students should not use any of their textbooks, course notes, or take any help from the parent for answering during the assessment. However, for lower classes, parents can read the questions to their wards.
- The assessment must be completed within the allotted time slot.
- Before appearing for the Online Test, parents are requested to make necessary preparations like checking their devices, restarting or rebooting, shutting down all other applications like email, etc to optimize the available internet speed.
- Do not resize or minimize the browser window as it might affect the submission of the exam.
- The exam must be completed in one sitting. It cannot be opened again after the final submission.
- Do not forget to click the “Submit” button in the bottom right corner once the test is done with.
i) In no case, will any examination be rescheduled. You are directed to make all possible efforts to attempt the examination as per the schedule.
ii) The results of the online assessments will be available after the completion of Term II examination, which implies that no score will be released on the submission of the paper for a specific subject.