Guidelines for e-Learning
You are requested to kindly download zoom Cloud Meeting App form Play Store/ App Store and install the same. We will start the interactive lessons from Monday- 20/04/2020. The detailed meeting schedule, id and passwords are also displayed in the website. When a participating student logs into the meeting he/she will be asked to enter the name class and roll no.
The tutorial for the comfortable use of Zoom App is also provided in the website for your reference.
Kindly provide your ward an undisturbed place for attending the session. Child’s text books, note books and the learning accessories can be within the reach of the child.
The parent/guardian must agree to monitor student’s internet use. The best way to keep students safe and on-task is following the suggestions given below:
- Support Student’s Safety.
- Investigate and apply parental controls available through your internet service provider and/or your wireless router.
- Develop a set of rules/expectations for internet use at home.
- Only allow internet use in common rooms of the home (e.g. living room) and not in bedrooms but without disturbance. Demonstrate a genuine interest in what your ward is doing while online. Ask questions and request that they show you his or her work often.
- For schools and parents/guardians alike, student’s safety is always a high priority. The precautions described in this section are intended to help students be safe. Student safety always comes first.
Student-Parent Guidelines for e- Learning
Expected behaviour includes using professional etiquette while communicating online. Improper use of resources is prohibited, including, but not limited to which may lead to immediate blocking of the user:
- Using racist, profane, pornographic, sexually oriented, or obscene language or materials in the e- Learning meeting
- Attempting to send or sending anonymous messages of any kind
- Using the network to access inappropriate and/or harmful materials
- Bypassing the school’s security measures to access sites that are filtered on the network
- Encrypting communications so as to avoid security review or monitoring by the system administrator
- Using the network to provide addresses or other personal information that others may use inappropriately
- Purposely engaging in activity that may harass, threaten, defame, slander, libel, malign, or abuse another student, teacher , any other individual or group)
- Forgery or attempted forgery of electronic messages; attempts to read, delete, copy, or modify the electronic mail of other system users or deliberate interference with the ability of other system users to send/receive electronic mail or resources.
- The user of the conference id has to understand the negative impact of inappropriate technology use including online bullying and harassment, hacking, intentional virus setting, invasion of privacy, and piracy of materials such as software, music, video, notes, learning resources and other media.
- Interaction and doubt sessions are for the students to clear the topic based concerns. The interactive lessons are not meant for the parents to raise their queries, doubts, etc., while the session is going on. In any such instances, the access will be immediately denied.
- The violation of any of the above directions will lead to denial of access, and further action on the future e-Learning access.