Guidelines for Online Test Academic Year-2021
1. The online assessment is technically simple for a students. Mock Tests for the same are available on the website for children to get more familiar with it. It is compulsory that children must go through the Mock Test before their days of commencement of examination.
2. The assessment will be based only on the Term-1 syllabus.
3. Parents are requested to go through the syllabus, assignments, and video lessons that have been shared earlier.
4. Assessment will be available only for a limited time-slot as per the schedule given for each subject.
5. Timings: Nursery to Grade 10th: 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm
6: Paper will be divided in two sections: Section A (Objective Type) and Section B (Descriptive Type). For the Section A ‟objective type questions, students will have to select the correct answer from the options of answers given for each question.
Nursery and K.G: Twenty Objective types
Grade 1st & 2nd : Ten marks for Objective type and twenty marks for Descriptive type.
Grade 3 to Grade 8 Twenty marks for objective marks and thirty marks for Descriptive type.
Grade 9 and 10: Twenty marks for Objective type and forty marks for Descriptive type.
7. Both Section A: OBJECTIVE TYPE and Section B: DESCRIPTIVE TYPE are compulsory.
8. Students will receive unique Examination Id’s from their concerned Home-room Teachers.
9. Students can access the objective types from 4 pm from section A. The questions for descriptive types can be downloaded from the next section on completion of section A.
10. Descriptive answers in section B are to be written on loose sheets/A4 size papers.
11. The exam finishes at 6 pm. The photos of each page must be shared with concerned subject teachers via mail. Hence, children are advised to take Mock test in advance.
12. Students are supposed to fill in their correct information like Examination ID/ Email d/name/ section & admission number. This information is mandatory for the test.
13. The students should not use any of their textbooks, course notes, or take any help from the parents for answering during the assessment. However, for lower classes, parents can read the questions to their wards.
14. The assessment must be completed within the allotted time slot.
15. Before appearing for the Online Test, parents are requested to make necessary preparations like checking their devices, restarting or rebooting, shutting down all other applications like email, etc. to optimize the available internet speed.
16. Do not resize or minimize the browser window as it might affect the submission of the exam.
17. The exam must be completed in one sitting. It cannot be opened again after the final submission.
18. Do not forget to click the “Submit” button in the bottom right corner once the test is done with.
- In no case, will any examination be rescheduled. You are directed to make all possible efforts to attempt the examination as per the schedule. School will not be responsible if answer scripts are not fully submitted. This mode of submission due to any excuses will not be accepted.
ii) The results will be declared, PTM will be held and soft copy report cards will be shared with the parents